For many people planning on having cosmetic surgery, the cost is one of the biggest obstacles they will face. Health insurance companies will oftentimes not cover most types of cosmetic surgery. Luckily, there are many financial institutions that will help aid patients in finding a way to pay for their desired type of surgery. These institutions help provide patients with the type of surgery that they desire so that they can obtain the look that they deserve. With this in mind, we have compiled a list of the top ten plastic surgery financing companies in America (in no particular order).
- Care Credit: This is a personal line of credit for healthcare treatments with no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties. Care Credit is accepted by over 100,000 providers, making it one of the leading patient financing programs in the country. They offer customers special financing programs to cover everything from Botox® to breast augmentation.
- American Benefit Credit: This financing company helps alleviate healthcare expenses for elective procedures. They also correspond with major medical finance investors to make sure patients are receiving the most affordable loans and efficient programs. It is an ideal option for deductibles, co-pays, and treatments that insurance will not cover.
- Chase Health Advantage: A practical, affordable way to get the procedures you want, Chase Health Advantage offers no insurance payment plans for up to 24 months and they will even extend plans to 48 months for patients who need more time. They have revolving lines of credit up to $5,000 and no down payments. Whatever the procedure you desire, Chase can provide the means to have it done.
- Cosmetic Surgery Financing: Through their special programs, patients can get loans to cover all plastic and cosmetic surgery with any doctor of their choice. Cosmetic Surgery Financing has convenient monthly payments as well as creative financing for all types of credit profiles. So even if customers have had credit problems before, this company can make a plan that fits their specific needs and circumstances.
- Health One Financial: A respected name in the medical financing industry, Health One believes strongly in letting patients get the surgery they want. They offer low interest rate plans and offer one percent cash back on purchases. There is no annual fee and they provide customers with 24-hour service. Health One will work individually with each patient to find a program and a payment plan that is right for them.
- Surgery Loans: Customers will love Surgery Loans’ convenient, unique installment programs that help improve their credit ratings. The company makes it easy to apply and provides a quick response to all requests. Surgery Loans offers low rates starting at 5.9%, and they also allow people to sign up for a 60-month payment plan.
- CosmetiCredit: With this company, patients can use any doctor they choose, since CosmetiCredit works personally with all clinics to make sure surgery is covered. Their revolving credit limits are perfect for people interested in multiple elective procedures. They will gladly help each customer find the perfect payment plan.
- MedChoice Financial: A leading provider of medical financing, MedChoice has a large selection of enrolled doctors in their network. Customers are offered instant credit decision, special promotional financing, convenient monthly payments and a connection to the procedures they really want. MedChoice covers all types of cosmetic procedures, so there is no limit to what patients can get.
- MedLoan Finance: Even for customers with previous credit issues, MedLoan is a great plastic surgery financing provider. With their unique programs for “credit challenged” applicants, they can give more to the people who really need it. They have various loan lengths, so patients can sign up for the ones that work for them. Their low rates and six to nine month interest-free loans make it easy for customers to pay off their fees on time.
- MyMedicalLoan: A small, yet efficient company that provides excellent customer care to all who apply for cosmetic surgery financing. They offer customers easy and affordable options to cover medical expenses. They guarantee programs for every applicant with their No Patient Left Behind™ promise, which gets patients approved even if they have never been approved for traditional financing, they have a low credit score or they do not have a co-signer. MyMedicalLoan has low interest rates and deffered interest, which makes paying off fees even easier.
via Top 10 Plastic Surgery Financing Companies by Vanessa Day